A full tour in Phnompenh city start at 8 am from the hotel after meeting from the hotel we continue to see the most interesting places such as
1- The Royal palace and silver pagoda , morning time is good time for take photo of the very good decoration park and traditional clothe of Cambodia king and queen. After royal palace and silver pagoda we continue to the next door the main ancient collection.
2. National Museum The houses one of the world's largest collections of Khmer art, including sculptural, Khmer ceramics, bronzes, and ethnographic objects. Its collection includes over 14,000 items, from prehistoric times to periods before, during and after the Khmer Empire, after the National museum you can have lunch at khmer restaurant to test khmer food . ( a mok and samlor korko ).
3. Afternoon we will visite the Genocide S -21, former hight school than khmer Ruger convert to prison after we see the cell room and toter intrument than we drive out skirt to the Killing center killing field.
4. late afternoon we do shopping at central market or Russian market .
5. if we do have time we will stop by wat phnom the history tourist site in the center of phnom penh .
wat phnom is the only small hill in phnom penh city was by old lady penh in 1372 ,also the former central of palace in 1432 before we move to Longvek than Oudong .
This full day tour cost you 50usd inclouding pick from the airport or hotel At this price we offer a cool SUV with english speaking and knowledge
and 70usd for minivan inclouding pick up from airport or hotel english speaking driver .
what you expect to see.
* Traveler Will Prepare Entrance Fee
1. Royal palace and silver pagoda( entrance fee 10usd for adults )
2. National Musuem (entrance fee $10 for adults )
3. S-21 Toul sleng Genocide (entrance fee 5$ a dult)
4. Killing field( entrance fee 5$ adult )
4. wat phnom ( 1$ entrance fee for adult)