Explore the two Day-Tours In Phnom Penh with 100% local expert Phnom Penh tour-driver take travel to real of Phnom Penh travel guide.
Day 1: Phnom Penh Tours.
After warmly welcome at the arrival of Phnom Penh international airport, you will lead by our driver or guide to bring you to your hotel that you have been a reservation and then we continue to process our itinerary such as:
● Toul Sleng S-21, The Genocide center where khmer ruge convert the education center to prison to detain the education person such as teachers, professors, singer, former officer, wearing glasses, and the suspects as CIA of the USA, KGB for Russian. all victims were detained than torture, interrogation than them to execute at the Killing field this place transforming to museums in July 1980 to the public. From 1975 to 1979 there are 17000 persons had been imprisoned among of them only 7 survival, you will meet one of them while you visit the museum because he selling the book about his life at the prison in the spot. Entrance fee 5usd for adults foregner visitor.
● Killing Fields or Choeung Ek is the site of a former orchard and mass grave of the victim have been executed between 1975 to 1979 over 1 million peoples not only Cambodian but also foreigner. 128 mass grave on the site and only 86 have been excavation. 8,895 body and 5000 human skull were discovered. Entrance fee 5usd for foregner adults. Break for lunch at local restaurant with traditional khmer cuisine. After lunch we continue to visit
● Russian Market This sweltering bazaar is the one market among of two tourist (Central market& Russian market) should come to do shopping at least once during a trip to Phnom penh city. It is the place to shop for souvenirs and discounted name-brand clothing. We can not vouch for the authenticity of everying , but along with plenty of knock -offs you will find genuine articales stitched in local factories.
● Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda Royal Palace, is the complex of building which serves as the Royal residence of the king of Cambodia. It was constructed by his majesty king Norodom in 1863 to 1866 after Cambodia signs the protectoration with French from invasion over by neighbourhood country Vietnam and Thailand. Most of the buildings was from wooden but the next his majesty king Sisowath replace most of buildings to concrete with so beautiful decorations. Silver pagoda is a compound located in the south part of Palace complex. It's main building houses many national treasures such as gold and jeweled of Buddha status. One of the biggest one(89kilogram gold status) is standing future Buddha Maitreya encrusted with 9,584 diamonds dressed in royal regalia commissioned by King Sisowath. Silver pagoda inlaid with more than 5000 silver tiles ach tiles weight 1.25kilogram. What is the entrance fees.? 10usd for foregner adults. _National museum, the red roof House building the largest collection of khmer art, including sculptural, khmer ceramics, bronze, and ethnographic objects. It's collection includes over 14000 Items from all over the country (prehistoric times before Angkor period, Angkor period and post Angkor period) What is the entrance fees...? The entrance fees 5usd for foregner age from 10years to 17years and 10usd for adults and 5000 Riel for Cambodians. Wat phnom, the only one small hill grown in city centre found by the window lady Penh in 1372 and use to in the central Palace by the king Ponhea Yat (1396 1466)in 1432 than next restore during the majesty king Nododom Sihanouk and also the current government. Entrance fees 1usd for toregner adults. Boat cruise in Tonle Sap and Mekong River.
Day 2: Oudong mountain, the old capital city in 1601 & Mekong Silk island.
After your breakfast will be welcomed again by our driver or guide to processing our itinerary for trip outside the city attraction places such as:
● Silk Island Silk island is home to a silk weaving village and silk center, where you can visit how the whole silk production process works from beginning to end, from mulberry chomping silk worms in golden cocoons through to the complex manual loom weaving process , which requires adexterity. The main silk weaving centre is just a few kilometers away from the ferry drop off point, and is home to a collection of beautifully constructed houses under which weavers patiently weave at their looms , turning out simple but finely crafted silks scarves and skirts. There is a small shop at the end of the row of houses where you able to buy the silk scarve and skirt, as well as cotton scarve and krama which are also made in this island.
● Oudong mountain. Oudong is the former capital of Cambodia it was found by his majesty king Srei Soriyapor in 1601, after abandoned of longvek. Under the reign of King Ang Doung (1841to 1850)he constructed the canals, terraces, bridge and erected hundreds pagodas in this region. In ( 1618 -1866) it was formally called Oudong meanchey. Home to succession of king including Norodom were crowned here. The main attractives today are the twin humps of Udong hill which have several stupas on it. Both ends of the ridge have good views of the Cambodian country side, dotted with innumerable sugarpalm trees. Phnom Udong really fills up with locals at weekends but is quiet during the week and admission is 1 USD each. Along the way back you can stop at the famous silversmith village, the village that people have skillful to erected silver products and jewellery. The skills was passed from one generation to another generation.
● Break for lunch at a local restaurant in that area or back to the city. Evening you can enjoyed sunset along the mekong River by boat cruise that arranged (private boats).